Use your existing conversations to manage a modern ticketing process on Slack.
Teams are engaging faster, resulting in a better customer experience and faster resolution times.
Apply ticketing where your teams are today instead of forcing them to external systems.
No more reminders or marking as unread. Apply a structured workflow to your incoming messages.
Use the full power of the team when responding and triaging tickets without limitations.
Keep everyone on Slack, remove team barriers and minimize context switching.
1. Set up a channel of your choice from where tickets can be submitted. This can be a public or a private channel depending if you want to keep it closed to a group of users.
2. The second channel you'll set up is private. This is where submitted tickets will be handled and where you invite your users who will act and respond.
3. Customize your Ticket forms with optional and required fields. You can have several Forms to make handle different incoming requests.
4. Each Form can send tickets to its own channels if you desire to have different teams handling different requests such as IT inqueries vs. HR requests.
5. Tickets can be submitted from Direct Messages or Channels. With an overview of tickets and filtering options that everyone can access from the left-side menu in the Suptask App.
Your organization now have access to a fully featured ticketing system without having to leave Slack. Integrated in to your conversations, keeping teams closely aligned and optimizing handling time on tickets.
Using Suptask to ask for help on customer tickets is extremely easy as we can do it directly from our Slack channel.
I can answer questions. I get help on submitted cases. I get a clear overview of all my tickets. It is working flawless!
Our organization trust the process and statistics from Suptask to manage all our internal ticketing which helps support customer cases faster.