Users can submit, track and overview tickets without leaving Slack.
• Submit tickets from any message across Slack.
• Support for multiple teams across channels.
• Optionally use an open channel to receive tickets in.
• Easy submission methods for your users.
• Submit tickets on behalf of other users
• Attach screenshots and files.
Suptask unique solution makes it possible for Agents to work completely in Slack, both for public and private replies.
• Have private conversations on tickets with team members.
• Share public replies on selected messages.
• Collaborate on tickets directly in the channel with your team and other teams.
• Resolve tickets privately or publicly, depending on your choice of transparency.
Adopt and customize ticket inbox forms to your needs in order to acquire complete information when tickets are received.
• Configure your ticket inbox forms to be available for your selected audience using different Slack channels.
• Setup multiple ticket forms to handle different incoming requests.
• Utilize dynamic ticket fields to decide what data to be included on your ticket forms - decide order, what is optional and required.
• Support for multiple teams.
Our features powered by AI saves you actual time and helps you in your daily work.
• Automatic intelligent summary of the problem and solution - making it easy to get a quick overview of each ticket.
• Build knowledge across all your tickets which is searchable from within Slack.
• Manage recurring problems with an ease by sending existing solutions.
Overview of tickets is available for everyone to view, track status and manage the tickets. Powered by flexible filtering.
• Overview your submitted and/or assigned tickets.
• Managers can easily keep a track of all tickets for their teams.
• Track status and activity of tickets to comply with SLAs.
• Customer focus - easily identify which organization is impacted by what issues.
Looking to search across tickets? Use Slack's built-in search to find a specific ticket id or context information within tickets.
Every organization have their requirements on what KPIs and metrics that are relevant to track. Our flexible reporting allows you to tailor it to your needs.
• Reporting includes all data related to your tickets.
• Keep a track of timings such as resolution and replies
• Ingest reporting data to your existing Business Intelligence (BI) solution.
• Receive recurring reports via email.
• Automate reporting with the help of the API.
Integrations are available to make your daily work easier by minimizing manual actions, and collecting the right information automatically into a consolidated view.
• Native integrations that are easy to get started with for everyone.
• Inbound integrations allow Suptask tickets to be created from systems into Suptask - perfect for support agents to escalate to other teams.
• Focus on your clients & customers - unified ticketing across support cases and internal issues.
• Outbound integrations creates related issues with a single action to issue tracking systems directly - loved by engineers.
Align your Product & Engineering closer to your Support & Customer Success teams with the help of integrations.
Use your existing conversations to manage a modern ticketing process on Slack with the power of AI.
Teams are engaging smoothly, resulting in a better customer experience and faster resolution times.
Apply ticketing where your teams are today instead of forcing them to external systems.
No more reminders or marking as unread. Apply a structured workflow to your incoming messages.
Submit tickets containing sensitive information without exposing it to other users.
Remove team barriers, improve collaboration between teams and minimize context switching.